Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ice

Honest, I thought about riding outside today. The lights were charged and everything, but once again the weather was against me. Cold I can handle, rain I can handle but freezing rain just makes me want to stay inside. Another night on rollers. I'm starting to feel like a hamster on a wheel. Spin spin spin and you never get anywhere.

BUT on the other hand I did get a phone call from my older brother. He decided to brave the weather. After missing out on a lot of things last summer recovering from a motorcycle accident. The temptation was too great to resist. He bundled up got out his favorite dog Rascal and went kayaking in his neighbor's back yard. He had about a foot and a half of water and enough room to paddle around in circles. Kirk had a great time but Rascal was not amused.

.

No comments: